WE KNOW MALAYSIA BEST !
Student visas are almost 100% guaranteed. Malaysia does not need bank statements, land titles or guarantors for student visa approvals!
East African parents do not need visa to enter Malaysia, tourist visa is given free upon arrival.
- Four (4) color passport size photos (specific size)
- All academic certificates/transcripts to be certified true copies
- One (1) set photocopy of passport – every page, cover to cover
- Ensure passport is valid for a minimum of 18 months
- Photocopy of Yellow Fever certificate
- Complete application and hostel booking forms
- Complete the Health declaration form
- Sign the indemnity form
- Application, Registration, and Hostel booking fees to be paid in Nairobi
- Letter of Acceptance/Eligibility issued by the university
- Student visa application will be submitted to EMGS/Immigration Malaysia
- The student visa will be approved within 4 weeks
- Visa Approval Letter (VAL) will be issued.
- Remit first-year tuition fees and one-semester hostel costs directly to the university account
- Copy of remittance to be given to EML for confirmation of receipt of payment by the university
- Original VAL will be given to the student
- Flight details to be given to EML
- Pre-departure briefing in Nairobi
- Student departs with original VAL, Yellow Fever Cert, Original academic certs, and tuition fees payment confirmation from the bank
UPON ARRIVAL IN MALAYSIA
- Proceed to EMGS lounge before immigration counter
- DO NOT GO PASS IMMIGRATION!
- University representative will meet you at the EMGS lounge
- You will be assisted with health and immigration clearance
- Collect baggage
- Transfer to your hostel
- Register the following day